Friday, June 29, 2007



School was absurb today!
Walked down the stairs and was using my cell.
Thought I was gonna get caught when that DOG DM asked me to go aside.
Went aside and she took a picture of me , cos' of my fringe.
Damn her! She's really insane.
I guess the school's offering to pay her $50 for every student picture.
She might as well quit being a dog dm and go be a photographer.
She has got no rights to take our pictures without our consent.
Argh! I seriously hope she get sack real soon! God bless the heart.
Youth day celebration was crazy, had some matches.
Boring! So went to slack around the school.
Donated to the community chest and we got stickers.

Pasted it on people's backs and legs.
Hahaha! Gregory's leg is kind of botak now!
After that , headed to Biology lab.
Got back my flowers, the colours were'nt obvious!
Because Miss Wong uses concentrated dyes on hers wherelse she gave us diluted ones.
Jian An , Denise & Ian came , so went to slack at the stairs with them.
Recess was okay, they were playing rock songs in the canteen.
Aftermath was POA , sucky.
Benjamin popped by and left a bee chocolate by the window.

Thanks Ben :D
After school , went to fag then headed home!
Time to bath.
Wash off all that schooling residues.
The weekends are here ..
Time to have immense fun , time to partaye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home